Thursday 18 August 2011

In my kit...The Babyliss Pro Conical Wand

One of my favorite hair tools is my Babyliss Pro Black Rebel Conical Wand. I've had it for a couple of years now and use it all the time, I couldn't recommend it enough!

When it launched it was a massive hit in America, and now it's pretty huge here too.



The wands were created for flexibility, and to help anyone from professionals to general home users in creating amazing results quicker than any other curler on the market!

There are 25 heat settings to give you versatility, and the tapered barrel is 25mm at the base which gives you the option to vary your curl sizes as you go.

I do still use my straighteners in some instances to curl, but my Babyliss Wand always leaves hair looking beautifully waved and I wouldn't be caught packing my kit without it!

Here's some hair that I've created with my wand...






No comments:

Post a Comment